Thursday, January 10, 2013

September Randomness

Here are some random photos from September that I took on my phone.  I didn't know where else to post them, so here's a random post of pics from September.
 
We started doing a Mommy and Me dance class for Kate.  It was a pay as you go class so we didn't go every week, but we'd make it as often as we could.  Then we put Kate in pre-school four days a week so we couldn't go to the dance class anymore, but she loved it when we went!

Emmy came with us and had to get in on the action, too :)

I helped throw a baby shower for my friend, Brooke, with our other friend, Abby.  The theme was "She's About to Pop" and it turned out really cute:

I curled Kate's hair with my big curling iron one day.  It was the straightest her hair has ever been!

My brother, Matt, and his family came down to visit in September.  They don't make it down much because of Matt's work schedule, but when we get together, the kids love it!  We went to Pine Valley one day and made tin foil dinners.  The kids had so much fun!

Dawson, Emmy and Grey pretending to be statues at our camp spot in Pine Valley:

Face painting at the Back to School Bash at South Elementary.  The girls had so much fun at the party, Kate still asks me when we get to go to the party when she sees the field at Emmy's school.



No comments: