Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hansen Family Reunion, 2012

We had a family reunion in Salt Lake City this year with my parents, siblings and their families.  We had a blast!  Matt and Sony were nice enough to put everyone up at their house (they have a huge house that can fit all of us - yay!).

The drive up:

 We started the trip with tickets to see Wicked at the Capitol Theater!
My mom got tickets for everyone.  It was so awesome!  Emmy got to come and she absolutely LOVED it!  Jake even liked it :)

My mom invited her sister, Suzan, too.

Linds and I:

The next day, we all went to Lagoon!  Or, as Kate calls it, Magoon.  The girls had SO much fun there with their cousins.  They still ask all the time if we can go back.  I couldn't go on most rides since I'm pregnant, but Jake took Emmy on the white roller coaster and she loved it!

Kate and Dawson - these two LOVE each other!  Kate asks at least once a week if we can go see Dawsy.

Emmy, Dawson and Kate on one of the rides:

Em and Kate on the Carousel:

These are all pics from my phone - I didn't take too many, but I'm glad I took some!  I'm just sad I didn't get any with Grammy and Papa.

 The next day, Grammy and Papa went home but the rest of us stayed and spent the afternoon at Boondocks.  We were probably there for 3 or 4 hours - way too long for me!  But the kids had fun.

We played video games:

Laser Tag:

Rode the bumper boats and raced cars on the race track.

We had so much fun spending a few days with family/cousins, especially Matt's family, since we don't get to see them that often.  Thanks Grammy and Papa for such a fun trip!

No comments: