Friday, March 26, 2010

Kate {9 Months}

{After eating her first bite of ice cream}

Kate is 9 months old!

{Update}

Kate had her 9 month doctor's appointment.  Here are her stats:

{Weight}21 lbs (85th percentile)
{Height}30 inches (95th percentile)


Here's what Kate has been up to the past month:

-  Her two front teeth on top came in

-  She had ice cream for the first time!  {See Sedona post below}.  

-  She's now waving

-  She gave me her first kiss today!  She leaned into me and kissed me.  It was so sweet and slobbery :)

{The very first ponytail!}

-  Her hair is barely long enough for a ponytail!  So you know that I'm doing ponytails with bows now!  I even got her hair into two little ponytails the other day.  Yes!

{First ponytail with bow!}

-  She's still SO CLOSE to crawling, but just not quite there yet.  She gets on her knees and then falls onto her belly {on purpose}.  I don't know if she's scared or what, but she is so, so close.

-  She and Emmy are such good little friends.  When Kate woke up the other day, she started waving at Emmy when she saw her and was so excited.  Emmy can always put a smile on her face.

{Best friends!}

This girl puts a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye.  

{The sweetest smile}


No comments: