Monday, March 1, 2010

Kate {8 Months}


Kate is 8 months old!

Here are her 8 month stats:

{Weight}: 20 lbs 3 oz
{Height}:  28.5 inches

-  She started blowing kisses!
-  Just tonight she started clapping!

-  She's getting close to crawling.  She gets on her knees from a sitting position (she is not, and has never been, a fan of tummy time).

-  After biting mom lots and lots, she is now weaned.  I couldn't handle any more biting, so as of last week she is fully weaned which makes my life easier!  One day, she was really tired because she hadn't had her second nap.  I gave her a bottle (she likes to be left alone for the most part when she drinks her bottle) and found her like this a minute later . . .

 . . . needless to say, she was tired!

 She continues to learn new things everyday and we are having so much fun with this sweet little girl!  

She and Emmy are becoming little buddies.  Emmy loves to try and make her laugh.  I love it!  I hope they can be best friends when they grow up :)





4 comments:

Sammy said...

she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Her EYES! oh my goodness, she's gorgeous, lucky to have 2 beautiful girls! so much fun

Anne-Marie said...

I'd be weaning a serial biter too. Lucas is my first bottle feeder (I still bf'd him for the first year) and I must say...it is so nice!

She is gorgeous.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

She is so adorable! I miss have a baby...

XOOX
Jen

The Yoder's Five said...

What a cutie--it looks like her hair is getting curly!