Saturday, February 25, 2012

Once There Was a Snowman

After a pretty dry winter, it's finally been snowing in Cedar!
We decided to make some snowmen with the girls.  But we waited a little too long.  The snow was hard and it was hard to get the snow to stick into snowballs.
So we made mini snowmen instead!
And when I say "we," I mean Jake and the girls.
I was busy taking pictures :)

Jake helping Kate make her snowman.

Aw, such a cute little guy.

I love it when these two get along.

They had fun finding leaves for hats and twigs for arms.

{Kate's snowman}
 
And the girls insisted on having carrots for noses.

{Emmy's snowman}

Daddy and the girls w/ their snowmen!

  Mommy and the girls        

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Yay for daddies who will play in the snow with kids!! I am only willing to go outside to take pictures, haha!!

Sheena said...

Cute girls. I LOVE your family picture on the top of your blog. Super cute! Your mom says u might come to Vegas this summer. Give me a shout love to see ya