Sunday, July 22, 2012

News!

So, I'm pretty much the worst blogger EVER!  But I've decided to make a change.  I pledge to be a better blogger!  Since blogging is my way of keeping a family history, I NEED to be better so that I'm not blogging about Valentine's Day in July (which I will be doing).  So lots of posts to come!

In the meantime, I will leave you with some really exciting news - we are expecting baby #3!!!  We are so excited!  I am three months along, due January 27th.  Emmy kisses my belly about 5 times a day.  I have a feeling this baby will have lots and lots of love from his/her sisters.

{Here's a pic of the little peanut!  What, you can't tell what it is?  Looks like a blob to you?  Yeah, me too ...}

For the most part I've felt okay.  I've been a little nauseous and SUPER tired.  But I'm hoping to get some energy back in the near future.  I've still been going to the gym about 5 times a week and plan on doing that until I have the baby.

When I told the girls I was pregnant, they were so, so, so excited!  The next morning, Emmy came running out of her room and excitedly asked, "Did your belly grow???"  I had to explain to her that we still have a while before my belly will get really big.

Here is my first belly photo:

 As you can see, the belly is starting to grow!  And we found out that I was pregnant when I was three weeks along.  I immediately took a "before" picture so that I have a target goal for after I have the baby.

No comments: