Sunday, March 1, 2009

My recent favorites!

Here are some things I love lately! Hmmm, a lot of these have to do with food . . . blame it on the pregnancy!


A couple of these . . .
Washed down w/ some of this (don't worry, doctor's orders! These pregnancy-induced headaches are no fun, but my doctor said the caffeine helps) . . .
I could always use one (or two, or three . . .) of these . . .
or these . . .
And I LOVE me some of this . . .
Can't clean my house without these . . .
And these are so crunchy, cheesy and delicious . . .
What did I do without these my first pregnancy? (The Secret Fit Belly from Motherhood Maternity) . . .
Oh, and I love these (but i just buy the Walmart or Target brand) . . .

What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

LOVE those maternity jeans!!!

(I got that secret fit panel in 2 pairs of capris/3 skirts and 2 jeans) Love them!

(we're going to Disneyland in April. Yay for us!)

Mrs. B said...

We must both be pregnant...I LOVE cheetos, rice krispy treats, all cookies, sleep, and lysol wipes. Amen.

Prentiss said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting. I love the food part, too!:)