Saturday, April 12, 2008

A plumber in the making . . .


The other day when I was cleaning my room, I noticed it was really quiet and thought, "Uh-oh, where's Emmy?" Any of you moms out there know that when you can't hear your child it's usually not a good thing. So I started calling her name and looking around for her. I found her in our bathroom and there she was, plunger in hand! She had seen us using it a few days before and now she apparently wanted to use it, too. She has been copying us a lot lately, she's such a big girl!

10 comments:

haley said...

oh wow, that is too funny, what a cutie.

The Patterson Posse said...

That is too funny, I just hope she didn't touch the end part, I think plungers are so nasty! I know I'm a little OCD. and happy late birthday, it's the 7th right! It looks like you had a great day!

The Ulrich Family said...

Oh that story is all too familiar! Kids are sooooo funny sometimes. By the way, thanks for the comment the other day, and the answer is "yes" :)

April said...

OH my so funny. Its so true that they watch everything we do and then copy. And the whole silence thing, I totally know what you are talking about. Silence is bad when kids are awake, it means trouble.

patrick & carly said...

What a little stinker! She is getting so BIG!!!!

patrick & carly said...

What a little stinker! She is getting so BIG!!!!

patrick & carly said...

I don't know why it just wrote that twice...weird

Brian and Abby said...

Hi Michelle, it was so nice to hear from you, you look wonderful and your family is so cute. I am jealous you got to go to China. It was fun to see Bekah's blog too. If you could let Ashley know my e-mail so she could invite me to her blog. It is abhanson1@hotmail.com. Write me when you get and chance and tell me where you are and what you are up to.
Thanks for the surprise!!

Notes From My Underbelly said...

Wow I won't even do that, send her over to my house!

~Lauren~ said...

she is so stinkin cute! =-)