Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Words

I think this will be my last post on new words. She's learning so many words, its too hard to keep up! So here are her newest words:


"Knock knock" - she knocks on the wall or door, or me, or shopping cart, whatever she can knock on while she says it.

"A bite" - she continues to say this when she wants a drink or a bite of anything

"Hi baby!" - I always say it to her and she started saying it to us now :)

"Apple"
"Dog"

"Woof woof"

"Meow"

"Moo"
"Neigh" - basically a lot of animal sounds

"Why" - for Super Why

I know there are more that I can't think of right now. And she basically repeats what we say to her. She'll say our names (it sounds so cute when she says my name, "Chelle!"). We were watching Enchanted the other day and she said "Giselle". How funny! She is just growing up so fast and learning so much!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hey. Don't know if you remember me but Abby gave me your blog address so I could check out your cute binga bow site. In fact you just sent me my order, and the bows(flowers) are adorable! I am Abby's cousin and went to Ricks for a bit and remember you and the 114 girls. I lived with Abby (Dana Garvin). Anyway, thanks for the flowers, they are adorable! I make bows for my daughter Ava every now and then, but it is nice to buy them as well, because I am no expert at making them. Cute little family or yours. My blog is set to private, so if you want to check it out, email me your email address at
danabrickson@gmail.com .

April said...

How cute, I have still been wanting to do this for Ruby's words too, so I may copy. Ruby says "a bite" for everything she wants to eat too. Too cute.

Anne-Marie said...

True-she's on a roll and you won't be able to keep up with all of her new words. So cute!