Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's a BOY!!!

In August, we found out we are pregnant with a boy!!!
We had talked ourselves into the fact that this would probably be another girl, and we were both okay with that.  We know girls, we have all girl stuff.  So when we found out it was a boy, we were so surprised and excited!  I got tears in my eyes - that's when I realized how excited I was to be having a boy.  I don't think I let myself really think about it before that.

Here's the proof!

And here's baby boy's profile, with his hand by his face:

We can't wait to meet this little guy and welcome him into our family!  He is going to be one spoiled boy, especially from his sisters.  Emmy loves to come talk to my belly and give it hugs and kisses.  She's already talking about how much she wants to help me and the baby when he comes.  I'll take it!

No comments: