Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My little Dancing Queen


Emmy and I had a dance party the other day. We had so much fun laughing, dancing and playing! She still loves to play dress up and likes to get in her dresses when we dance :)

Here are some cute things that I forgot to put in the last Emmy post:

- The other day, she put her hands on my cheeks and said "Cute, mommy, cute!"
- She absolutely LOVES her Papa (my dad). She follows him around everywhere, like a little puppy.
- She's started singing her ABC's
- She can count to ten
- She likes to take her clothes off and start singing "nakey nakey!" while shaking her hips

I tried downloading a cute little video of Emmy dancing, but it won't work! Hopefully I can get it to work later so that I can post it :)

5 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

I want you to take a video of her singing nakey nakey! i am sure that it is just adorable!

Rach said...

This is such a fun age!!

Mary said...

What a cutie! We had so much fun with her. Ellie keeps saying, "Emmy home", because that's where we tell her she is when she asks if they can play. They're so cute together.

The Eds said...

I'm with Tasha...the "nakey, nakey" thing is my favorite...would love to see that one.

April said...

love the princess dress and the "nakey nakey" that is so funny