Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lucky

"Mother's are endowed with a love that is unlike any other love on the face of the earth."
- Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Because of these two:


and this little one:


I get to celebrate Mother's Day!  

Thank you to my two little angels.   

You keep me on my toes.
You test my patience . . . everyday.
You bring me a joy and fill me with a love that I never knew possible.
Thank you for letting me be a mother.  Your mother.

I always knew I wanted to be a mother.  
It is hard.  It is really hard.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  I get to raise these beautiful daughters of our Heavenly Father.  It makes me feel special.


And to my own mother, Happy Mother's Day!  
She is such a pillar to me.  I depend on her so much.  She is such a strong, beautiful woman who I look up to!  Thank you for being such a wonderful example of what a woman and mother should be.


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

That was beautiful Michelle! It truly is the hardest but most rewarding job on the planet. Happy M-Day!

Lara Neves said...

happy Mother's Day, Michelle! You are an awesome mom! Glad you had a great day!