Saturday, March 8, 2008

If you don't know what it is, just sit on it!

If there is something in our house that Emmy's not so familiar with, sometimes she'll sit on it . . . I know, kind of weird, right? It's so funny, though! We had a delivery from UPS the other day and apparently Emmy got the box and liked it. I went into the kitchen and found her sitting on the box!

Other things she has sat on: a milk carton (with the prompting from my family), our tummy's, our legs, our heads, stuffed animals, her toilet seat while it is not on the toilet, all kinds of stuff. I Don't know why she's doing it, maybe it helps her explore the object? Who knows . . . Does she get that from Jake or me? Hopefully from Jake . . . :)

5 comments:

Deirdra said...

At least she doesn't have to lick or taste everything. That is what Izzy does and it drives me bonkers. So many germs, yuck! Sitting on it, a much better option.

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Hey Michelle, it was so fun to see your comment and look at your blog! Your little Emmy is darling, , , so so so cute and I love that she is sitting on everything, , kids do the funniest things. Where are you guys living? Can I add you to my links? I would love to keep in touch!!!!!!!

Amy said...

She is so cute that cracks me up, sometimes Bingham does that isn't it funny how curious they are?

Sara/Megan said...

She is so cute. I didnt know you made all her bows. I will have to get some. Since I now have Three girls.