Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I feel WICKED

We finally did it! We went to LA and saw Wicked. It was a Christmas present from my mom and we had such a blast. It was a girl's trip, no boys allowed, and so me, Emmy, my mom, my sister (Lindsey), her daughter (Ella), my sis-in-law (Sonya) and her daughter (Maddy) all went on a road trip. That's right, you heard me, road trip. We drove to LA! I was a little nervous about Emmy but she did really well. We also went to the American Girls store, which Ella and Maddy absolutely LOVED. Grammy bought them each a doll (even Emmy got one, but she got a Bitty Baby). Then, for Wicked, the little girls had matching gold dresses to wear (so they could look like Glinda) and got gold dresses for their dolls which, of course, they brought with them to the show. Emmy has a matching gold dress but we didn't get pics with them all together, dang it. Luckily I have a wonderful friend, Randall, who lives in LA who watched Emmy so I could go to the show!!! Thanks, Rand, for being my manny!!! I owe you big time.


It was such a fun trip with the girls. Thanks, mom!!!

Cute cousins!


Mom & Emmy eating crepes at The Grove. She LOVED the crepes!


Emmys first American Girls doll - she kept dropping it in the bag and saying "Uh oh!". We took that doll back and got her the Bitty Baby (a baby doll).


The girls at the theater for Wicked


The theater we saw Wicked at

In front of the theater with my mom - isn't she so cute!

At the American Girls store. The little girls are a little tired, can you tell?

Emmy, me and Randall, my manny :)

7 comments:

April said...

I am so jealous. I bet the show was fabo and what a fun thing to do with the sisters. And oh, love American Dolls, I have Samantha, I can't wait for Ruby to one day have one. You guys all look so pretty.

Stephanie said...

WOW, that a fun christmas present, that puts my presents to shame.

sounds like a blast! I wish i had a manny. that is sweet. oh Randall, i remember him, what a funny guy.

was it everything you thought it would be?

Mrs. B said...

Yay!! I LOVED Wicked. I almost cried I was so happy to see it. Glad you had fun and everything went well. randall looks good, glad you got some manny help :) And yes your mom is cute. You all are cute!! I looked at the pic of all the girls and thought, what stylin' babes!!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Deirdra said...

I've heard that's a wonderful show! What a fun gift. You guys are all so beautiful as usual. By the way, love the red dress. Is it from Downeast, cause if it is, I bought it last week. I wore it with the same black shirt underneath too. Good taste :)

Anne-Marie said...

I feel completely jealous! What a fun trip with your Mom & Sisters!

Amy said...

Fun! you all look so pretty! What you have a manny? just for the trip or all the time?