Friday, December 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had a fun Halloween this year!
Emmy dressed up as the cutest Little Red Riding Hood (my mom made her costume - yes, she's amazing!) and Kate was the spunkiest little Witch!

{This girl loves to pose!}


{This face . . .}

{Little Red Riding Hood, off to grandmother's house!}

{My spunky little witch!}

{Picking flowers where she's not supposed to . . . she always does this . . .}

{Perfecting her witch cackle}

 {This is the best pic we could get of the girls together}

We went to the ward Trunk or Treat, which was on a Saturday, and then we went Trick or Treating around the neighborhood on Halloween with some friends.  The girls had a blast going door to door!




Jake and got to dress up, too - we had two Halloween parties to go to.
Jake wore grandpa Roy's old suit.  It's vintage, from the '70's :)
And I was . . . not quite sure.  I wore a flowery dress, also from the '70's.  But I looked more like a Geisha than a love child.

{Party #1}

 {Party #2 - I added a peace sign to my face . . . more love child-ish, right?}

I threw a fun Halloween party this year with my friend, Brooke.  It was so. much. work.  I'm still recovering :)  But it was a lot of fun.  We wanted to do all the food ourselves, which is why it was so much work!  But it turned out just how we wanted it.  Brooke and I are both a little OCD.  True story.

{Our fancy table!}

{We love the way it turned out!  That's my friend, Abby, taking pics of the table}

Halloween was a blast this year!
Stay tuned - I have a post about the annual Pumpkin Festival coming up . . .

2 comments:

brooke and chad coon said...

Haha, still recovering is right! I'm glad we can be OCD together... I think that's why we're such good friends :)

The Yoder's Five said...

Cute, cute costumes!! I hope we can make it to one of your parties someday--sorry we're always so busy! They are a LOT of work!