Friday, September 9, 2011

4th of July {2011}

I know, I know, the 4th of July was over two months ago.  I'm just a little behind on blogging!  Better late than never, right?

We had a fun, relaxed 4th of July this year.
We went to the parade here in town in the morning.  Cedar City has a parade for everything, I swear :)

{At the parade}


 They got SO much candy!

 Kate kept running into the middle of the street . . . she's two, can you tell?
The girls sure love their daddy!

After the parade, we headed to St. George for a BBQ and to hang out w/ family.  We also went swimming at Coral Canyon - my parents own a home there.  The girls had so much fun jumping into the pool!






Later that night, we lit fireworks with some friends in our neighborhood - the Coons and the Holmgrens.  Jake and Chad had a great time lighting the fireworks while the rest of us watched!  I can't find those pics right now :(  When I do I'll post them.

I love the 4th of July!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

No kidding about Cedar and the parades! A couple Saturdays ago, I had just come from the post office and there was a parade marching down the street. Still have no idea what it was for!!

How fun that your parents have a house in Coral Canyon! I love Emmy's swimsuit. :)