Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!

We have had lots of fun seeing Santa this year!
It started at the Dicken's Festival.  We see Santa there every year.


We have a picture of Emmy about the same age as Kate is here, and she is crying, too!  I love the classic crying with Santa pics.


Next, we went to the Iron Mission State Park.  There were lots of activities for the kids to do, including seeing Santa!  But Emmy informed me that the Santa there wasn't the real Santa because the other Santa she saw was the real Santa.


Kate was a little concerned, but didn't cry this time.


And we got to see Santa yet again!
We went down to SUU for an alumni dinner and guess who showed up?  Santa!



Kate was scared again - at least she has stranger danger!  No messing with her.
Santa looks a little scary in this pic because he was trying to talk to Kate.  I probably should have taken another pic . . .


We have had such a great holiday season this year.  I have really felt the spirit of Christmas.


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

That first picture is so classic. I love it! Your girls looks so cute in their matching dresses!

Bonnie said...

I love the first picture--what a perfect Santa! I think he IS the real Santa!!!