Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

I love this pic. From the big smile on Jake's face, you can see how much joy he gets out of being a dad!

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband and father! Jake is so involved in Emmy's life, she just adores her daddy. He is such a great dad, seriously the best. He doesn't hesitate to change diapers, do dishes, vacuum, dust, clean the kitchen floor, this man does it all. I just want to thank him for all the help he has given me throughout this pregnancy. I love you so much, honey!!! Thanks for all you do!!!

Here are some recent pics of daddy and daughter:
Flying a kite

Fishing

And of course I have to give a shout out to my own dad. He is seriously the best. If you don't know him, believe me, you wish you did! He never fails to make me smile and make me laugh. He is a genuinely great person. When I was dating, the guys I brought home had to compete with this guy - I had to marry someone that was just as good as my dad (lucky for me, I married someone just as great!). He was a great example growing up of the way a man should respect and treat his wife. When I met Jake, I knew he had many of the great qualities my dad had. Thanks, dad, for helping me pick such a great husband, even if you didn't know that's what you were doing! You have been a wonderful dad! I love you!

My dad and Emmy. She adores him just as much, if not more, than I do :)

1 comment:

Ammon and Tasha said...

I love the pic of Emmy with her arm resting on Jake! So stinking cute!!!!