Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

The day Emmy was born
Our first glimpse of Emmy's curly hair. I love this pic!
So cute, she fell asleep like that
Bridal Veil Falls last Memorial Day Weekend
A couple of weeks ago, playing dress-up. She had on 2 pairs of pants, a shirt, a dress and others that we had taken off before this pic was taken. Oh, and daddy's shoe :)



My husband is the BEST DAD EVER!!!! So I'm so glad I have a day that I get to let him know how much I really appreciate him. He is so involved in Emmy's life, she is so lucky to have such a great dad. He never hesitates to change a diaper, give a bath or just spend some quality time with his little girl. We love you so much and feel so lucky to have you in our lives!


And I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my dad. You are so amazing, funny and just fun to be around. Jake and I both love you so much and are so happy to have you in our lives!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Happy Fathers Day Jake. and all the fathers out there.

Sammy said...

Those pictures are so cute, it was fun to see you guys on saturday! Emmy is adorable