Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I can scoot!

So Emmy isn't crawling yet but she has learned how to scoot around the house to things she wants. And she's starting to try to pull herself up. She hasn't been able to totally pull herself up, but she is really trying! I posted a video of the scooting below this post. Check it out!

Emmy can also go from her tummy to a sitting position now. She just started doing this on Sunday. She was on her tummy and I was playing with her on the floor. I turned my head for a second and when I turned back she was on her bum! It was so funny, I was like, "how did you do that?" And when I put her down for a nap after church, she kept crying so I finally went in her room and, sure enough, on her bum again. I think she gets confused when she does it in her crib. She doesn't seem to know how to get back to her tummy, but only when she's in the crib. When she's playing on the floor, no problem. But I had to take a pic of it because it was so funny to me!







1 comment:

April said...

I love the first picture where she looks all mad and frustrated. So funny, what a big girl. I guess its almost time to move the crib to the next spot.